Friday, August 7, 2009

a whole new world

SO

i changed up my blog and such for the soul reason that i have some insane news!

the eternal single chick is getting hitched! and to boot, we have a lil one baking in my proverbial oven :) yep its true. all the depression in my last two posts, a lot had to do with the amount of hormones my body was creating. why? CUZ i'm prego!

sooo. here's the deal. I'm going to create this page as a way to express all the things i'm feeling, experiencing, thinking etc! while i'm pregnant. Even though this is a new passage in life, it doesn't change who i am, or the fact that i'm gonna be some kind of rocker/goth mom. my kid will have the cutest camo shorts and band t shirts around. :)

i've not made this fact well known yet in my life. There is some resistance from my side of the family and so i'm waiting for a better moment to tell them. However i go to the dr on wed and will be bringing home a lil pic to post for you guys.

just think, rad black and pink outfits, art projects when i'm too big to move and lots of interesting time to think about what the nursery will look like, the kid will look like and what all on earth we have to do to get ready.

i'll still be posting on every day stuff, but i really want this to be an adventure i can share ^_^ sound like fun? meh, then get in the spirit anyways!

1 comment: