Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ramblings

just a quick blog tonight. nothing really to say. except i took a lil time off from the world. didn't give out the cell number, signed off the yim and watched nothing but internet for like 4 days straight. all the while i'm cracking software to create my new lil idea. my toon called stitches... he will be my legacy, my design to a future free from working a mundane job. and i know i can sell him, so its going to be fun. but i ramble-


i'm currently being inspired and the means isn't other people for once. for once it comes from just being alone. its this need to take off the corporate mask i have created to 'fit in' that drives me, but a deeper sense of loss of self is what drives the creativity. i dunno, i am just one of those people that would rather have blue hair till i'm 55 than be just another customer service bitch. so i will create. creation be my madness so that i may carve out a living from the depraved sense of humor the world has given me. strange and awry, this cute but disturbing humor can finally give purpose to my jack of all trades nature.


outside of this, i'm having these fantastic dreams of this red and black city complex that contains everyone i've ever known and then some. connections to people i had all but forgotten have come rushing back in odd memories mixed with lush fantasy. too many drugs? or just my own mind drawing some of the wildness back from times passed, showing me what i miss most. there's an ember in the flames. now i just have to pluck it and set it ablaze. oh. and i think i want to visit texas. the parents offered. and theres lots of people i'd like to reconnect with. interesting how that works. maybe a side trip to dallas. take a few free t shirts with me to promote my new line. lol. we shall see.


for now deep breaths filtered by water and the night time pills. hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment